As a GAF Master Elite® Certified Roofing Contractor, Arrowhead Roofing is qualified to install GAF products and offer industry-leading warranties. If you want to re-roof with GAF, our team would be happy to walk you through the process and explain the different components that make up a GAF Lifetime Roofing System.
In this post, we share some basic information about the components of a GAF Lifetime Roofing System.
- Leak barriers – These are placed on your roofing system’s vulnerable parts like the eaves, roof valleys and rake edges. Together with the roof deck protection system, they work to prevent water infiltration and protect against extreme weather.
- Lifetime shingles – These are designed to mimic the appearance of other roofing materials like wood shakes, clay tiles and slate. Their versatility and durability are guaranteed. They also have remarkable resistance to fire, wind and impact.
- Roof deck protection – This functions as one of the roof’s primary defenses against rain and snow, providing an extra layer of protection that works better than conventional felt. It protects your roof against moisture infiltration and will prevent a humid interior from affecting your shingles.
- GAF’s Cobra® attic ventilation – This type of ventilation will help reduce heat and moisture in your attic, preventing problems such as moisture build-up. which promotes mold growth, and ice dam formation, which can lead to extensive damage.
- Starter strip shingles – These help secure the shingles and improve your roof’s wind resistance. They also conceal the shingle joints and cutouts at the eaves, creating a more finished look for your roof.
Contact Arrowhead Roofing Today!
If you need a roof replacement estimate, the pros at Arrowhead Roofing can help you! We have expertise in different types of roofing systems, including asphalt and single-ply roofs. No job is too big or small for our team of experienced professionals. Call us today at (918) 743-9257 or fill out our contact form to schedule a consultation.
Leave a Reply