Commercial Insulation Systems
Less Roof Repair, More Peace of Mind
Just like residential structures, commercial and industrial buildings need insulation to conserve energy and extend a roof’s service life. At Arrowhead Roofing, we help property owners choose the right insulation system for their building, making sure to consider local codes, energy costs and insurance requirements. Additionally, we can remove and replace old or damaged insulation.
Ensuring that your building has the proper insulation can save you thousands in roof repair and replacements over time. Call Arrowhead Roofing today to learn more about our insulation installation services.
Common Insulation Materials
A variety of insulation materials are available to commercial building owners.
- Wood fiber is an organic insulation board composed of wood, cane or vegetable fibers mixed with fillers and binders. Wood fiber is a safe, natural alternative to synthetic insulation.
- Perlite insulation board is composed of inorganic, expanded siliceous volcanic glass and is quick and easy to install.
- Polyisocyanurate is a closed-cell foam plastic insulating core sandwiched between organic or inorganic felt facers, glass-fiber mat facers or glass-fiber-reinforced aluminum foil facers. It offers one of the highest R-values of any commercial insulation.
- Polystyrene is made two ways: expanded and extruded. It is among the least expensive insulation options.
- Cellular glass insulation is composed of crushed glass combined with a foaming agent. The components are mixed, placed in a mold and heated. Cellular glass is lightweight but remarkably strong.
- Gypsum board is a non-structural, non-combustible, water-resistant, treated gypsum core panel. It is fire-resistant and inexpensive.
Contact Us for a Commercial Insulation Estimate
Since 1987, Arrowhead Roofing has been the area’s premier commercial roofing contractor, specializing in roof repair, replacement and maintenance. To discuss your insulation options and to schedule a free estimate, call us today at (918) 743-9257 or contact us online. We serve businesses across the southeast United States.