Emergency & Storm Damage Repairs
24/7 Peace of Mind
Every minute counts during an emergency. When disaster strikes, you need immediate response. Whether it’s wind, hail, tornado, fire or torrential rains, an Arrowhead Roofing representative is on standby and ready to dispatch the experienced manpower, equipment, materials and other support needed to get our customers quickly back to normal life and business. Our dedicated Storm Response Team (SRT) members will make sure your family is safe and your business is secure.
We answer our phones 24 hours per day, seven days a week—even on holidays. You can always get the help you need when you call. Our after-hours telephone operators have a specified calling tree order to inform the SRT members that an emergency response is needed. Your call will be immediately returned so that a plan of action can begin.
Please let your insurance company know that you have pre-selected Arrowhead Roofing as your roofing contractor to perform approved repairs. Consequently, bids or estimates may not be required for insurance-approved repair or replacement. This process allows us to begin work immediately with proper approvals.
Our Emergency Roof Repair Process
1. Enter into agreement with Arrowhead Roofing. This will allow us to assist you with your insurance adjustment and will authorize us to perform the repairs identified and authorized by your insurance company. Any emergency or temporary repairs required will be done at this time to mitigate any additional damages.
2. Call your insurance company or file your claim online at our homepage. Please make note of your claim number and the time and date of your call. Notify Arrowhead Roofing immediately with the date and time of your appointment with the insurance adjuster. Arrowhead Roofing will be at the inspection appointment. This allows your representative the opportunity to meet your assigned adjuster to ensure your home or business receives a fair and just assessment.
3. When you receive your insurance paperwork, call your claim representative. Your representative will review all paperwork with you and ensure nothing was overlooked. Any required adjustments will be submitted by your representative for further adjustment. After all adjustments are received and you and Arrowhead Roofing are fully satisfied with the loss claim settlement, Arrowhead Roofing will complete your construction for the amount that your insurance company estimates and approves at replacement cost value.
4. Please let your representative know if you are interested in any additional work not covered by your claim so that we can provide you with an estimate. Often, we can do all the work at the same time and minimize future inconvenience.
5. Work should commence on your home or business after insurance adjuster approval, the receipt of your insurance check and final selection of products, colors and styles. The order of production is determined by the date of the deposit.
Contact Us Today for Storm Damage Recovery
Storm damage is always stressful, but find a trustworthy roofing contractor shouldn’t be. To get started right away, call Arrowhead Roofing today at (918) 743-9257 or contact us online. We look forward to serving you!